- This event has passed.
Webinar – Workshop: “What is Public Housing?”
February 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The HUD Field Policy and Management, in collaboration with the HUD Office of Public and Indian Housing, will host a webinar on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The webinar will provide renters, faith-based and non-profit organizations an opportunity to engage and ask questions about Public Housing programs and resources.
Renters can learn about HUD programs and tools that can enhance their earning power and provide increased financial stability. The workshop topics will include:
- The Housing Choice Voucher Program – how to apply for rental assistance in public housing
- HUD Resident Opportunities ROSS Program
- HUD Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- HUD Section 3 Program
- Mandy Clarke, Portfolio Management Specialist, HUD Office of Public and Indian Housing
- Steve Savarese, Senior Portfolio Management Specialist, HUD Office of Public and Indian Housing
This webinar is being held via Microsoft Teams. Click here to register!
For more information, please contact Earleene Sealy: Earleene.A.Sealy@HUD.gov
HUD’s mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. More information about HUD and its programs is available online at www.hud.gov and www.espanol.hud.gov