- This event has passed.
Bushkill Auxiliary Meat Raffle
November 9, 2019 @ 11:00 pm - November 10, 2019 @ 3:00 am
MEAT RAFFLE: 50 packages of meat and 10 packages of seafood will be raffled off within 10 rounds (6 packages per round). Drawings start at 6:00 p.m. and will go to about 9:00 p.m. Tickets for the meat raffle will be available the day of the event. New tickets will be needed for each round and cost $1.00 each for the first 9 rounds. Tickets for the 10th round will cost $2.00 (bigger meat packages for the final round). ***Don’t forget that there will be ten rounds (6 packages of meat each) so save money for each round!
Nov 9th, 2019
Bushkill Fire Co Station 24
Bushkill, PA Pike Co
***Admission for Adults $5.00 – Children 2 to 12 years old $3.00. Covers dinner and dessert for the evening. Dinner will be served from 5 pm until 6 pm. BEER, SODA, & WATER ARE STILL FREE!
RAFFLE (following the Meat Raffle: These Raffle tickets are available now (see below for the items) and can also be purchased at the door & up until the winning tickets start to be pulled after the Meat Raffle. These tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.00. If you do not attend the Meat Raffle you have 30 days to claim any prizes won. We do not provide delivery for any items.These tickets will be drawn right after the Meat Raffle.
Raffle Prizes are:
1. Expedition Trail Snow Shoes w/ Deluxe Poles & Storage Bag
2. Dry Guy Simple Dry Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer
3. Quest 10 x 10 Instant Up Canopy
4. Plano Six Tray Hip Roof Tackle Box
5. Portable Charcoal Barbecue Grill Set w/ Utensils
6. Instapot 9 in 1 Multi Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
7. Strike Master LD-8 Laser 2 pc Hand Ice Auger 8″
8. Camp Chef Double Burner Propane Stove
9. Wilson Fisher Deep Bowl Wood Burning Fire Pit
10. Quest Flat Fold Wagon
11. Thawing Plate, Cutting Boards, and Meat Cook Book
12. Chefman Double Slow Cooker
13. Soft Sided Blue Tooth Cooler
14. Salvage B. Mag Combo 17 WSM s/ Scope, Soft Case & Ammo
To purchase Raffle tickets see any of our Auxiliary members, Firefighters or go online to Bushkillfirecompanyauxiliary.com
For any questions email: email@example.com.