- Monroe County
- Area Agency for Aging 570-420-3735
- Children & Youth 570-420-3590
- Emergency Management 570-992-4113
- Human Resources 570-517-3115
- Sheriff 570-517-3312
- Vector Control 570-517-3416
- Veterans Services 570-517-3187
- Pike County
- Economic Development 570-296-7332
- Area Agency on Aging 570-775-5550
- Children & Youth 570-296-3446
- Commissioner’s Office 570-296-7613
- Human Development 570-296-3434
- Emergency Services 570-296-1911
- Sheriff Office 570-296-6459
- Transportation 570-596-3408
- Veteran’s Affairs 570-296-3563
- Workforce Development 570-296-2909
PA Hotline: 1-877-PA-HEALTH
Local COVID-19 Test Sites
Pike County, PA
Dingmans Medical Center
1592 Route 739, Suite 1
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Referral not required
Testing for all patients
If you are a current patient, call 570-828-8000 to schedule your televisit. If you are a new patient to the practice, please pre-register at https://mycw26.eclinicalweb.com/portal2373/jsp/jspnew/preRegistration_new.jsp
More information at https://dingmansmedical.com/
Lakota Healthcare Family Practice
2489 Route 6
Hawley, PA 18428
$100 per test, patient can contact insurance provider regarding reimbursement/coverage
Testing in office
Call in advance 570-226-2200, press 0 for receptionist
220 Route 6 & 209
Milford, PA 18337
Schedule an appointment at myquestcovidtest.com to receive a test that can be administered at home. Park in Row 6 near the Pharmacy sign for curbside pick-up of your test kit.
112 Atlantic Avenue
Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Monroe County, PA
Lehigh Valley Health Network COVID-19 Assess and Test
Complete an E-Visit questionnaire at MyLVHN.org or the MyLVHN app. Call the MyLVHN Nurse Information line at 1-888-402-LVHN.
Orange County, NY
160 East Main Street
Port Jervis, NY 12771
Testing is available for current and former patients whose physicians are affiliated with Bon Secours Medical Group, Good Samaritan Hospital, St. Anthony Community Hospital and Bon Secours Community Hospital. Please call your primary care provider for a referral.
Testing will be held on an intermittent schedule.
The self-pay cost for an individual seeking a COVID-19 diagnostic test is $75.
Wayne County, PA
Wayne Memorial Hospital
Maple Avenue and Route 6
Honesdale, PA 18431
Prescription required for all tests. Orders may be faxed to 570-253-8209.
Open Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health website at https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Symptoms-Testing.aspx for more information and a map of testing sites in Pennsylvania.