The Pocono Record has reported: Stroudsburg Borough Council members announced a plan to repave 37 streets by the year 2033.
Borough officials are now working on calculating repaving costs. The proposal lists the streets that need the most immediate attention based on their conditions.
The timeline could change based on financial and weather conditions at this moment.
Here is the current list of paving projects and years tentatively scheduled to be completed (according to the Pocono Record):
* Second (between McConnell and Third/First), Washington (between Second and First) and Sarah (between Fifth and Ninth) in 2018.
* First (from Garfield to the end) and Greenway (from Garden to the end) in 2019.
* King (between Brown and Oak) and Bryant (between Broad and Houston) in 2020.
* Lindberg (between Brown and Phillips) and Ann (between Broad and Ninth) in 2021.
* Queen (between Brown and Oak), Brown (from Wallace to the end) and Bank Alley (between Eighth and Sixth0 in 2022.
* North Eighth (between Thomas and Phillips) in 2023.
* Lee and Stokes (both between Colbert and Clermont) and Collins (between Broad and Houston) in 2024.
* Oak (between Queen and Fifth) and Monroe (between Sixth and Ninth) in 2025.
* Scott (between Fifth and Stone) in 2026.
* Thomas (between Fifth and Ninth) in 2027.
* South Eighth (from Main to the end) and North Sixth (between Main and Sarah) in 2028.
* Sunset (from Woodcliff to the end) and Woodcliff (between Bryant and Club Court) in 2029.