- This event has passed.
Meat & Outdoorsman Raffle
April 21 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
*****THIS WILL BE OUR ONLY MEAT RAFFLE THIS YEAR!*****
MEAT RAFFLE: 50 packages of meat and 10 packages of seafood will be raffled off within 10 rounds (6 packages per round). Drawings start at 6:00 p.m. and will go to about 9:00 p.m. Tickets for the meat raffle will be available the day of the event. New tickets will be needed for each round and cost $1.00 each for the first 9 rounds. Tickets for the 10th round will cost $2.00 (bigger meat packages for the final round). ***Don’t forget that there will be ten rounds (6 packages of meat each) so save money for each round!
OUTDOORSMAN RAFFLE: The outdoorsman Raffle tickets are available now (see below for the items) and can also be purchased at the door & up until the winning tickets start to be pulled after the Meat Raffle. These tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10.00. You do need to be present for the Door Prizes.. If you do not attend the Meat Raffle you have 30 days to claim any prizes won. We do not provide delivery for any items.These tickets will be drawn right after the Meat Raffle.
Outdoorsman Raffle Prizes are:
1. Igloo Quantum 12 Quart Cooler
2. American Hero Speed Spool Fishing Pole
3. Mossy Oak Sling Tackle Bag
4. 2 – 5×7 Dome Tents & 2 Small Lanterns
5. Field & Stream Corner Rod Rack
6. Plano Tackle Box & Eagle Bamboo Trout Net
7. Cajun Injector Propane Fryer
8. Plano Six Tray Hip Roof Tackle Box
9.. Field & Stream Fire Ring
10. Dura-Beam Queen Size Air Bed & Hand Pump
11. Quantum Octane Spinning Fishing Pole
12. Quest Hydration Back Pack & Bug Spray
13. Fisherman’s Tool Combo
14. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fishing Pole & Tackle Box
15. Coleman Classic Propane Stove & Propane
16. Fillet Board & 6″ Deluxe Fillet Knife
17. Fly Tying Kit
18. Field & Stream Swivel Grill
*****DOOR PRIZES*****(MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN)
1. Men’s Gray Nishiki Mountain Bike
2. Woman’s Teal Nishiki Mountain Bike
***There will be an entrance fee of $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children under the age of 12. This fee covers your dinner and dessert for the evening that will be served between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. BEER, SODA, & WATER ARE STILL FREE!
For Outdoorsman Raffle tickets see any of our Auxiliary members, Firefighters or send a check with a self-addressed stamped envelope to;
Bushkill Fire Company Auxiliary
Attn: Meat Raffle
124 Evergreen Drive
Bushkill, PA 18324
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.